While it is early afternoon there in Oklahoma. It is time for bed here in Kiev. We made it to our apartment around 3:00pm and got all set up with Internet, groceries, Eating Dinner and visiting with our Facilitator Sasha. He is a wonderful Godly man and we really enjoyed our visit with him. We will try to post more later as I am falling asleep while sending this since we have not slept for over 24 hours. So sleepy!!!
Michael, Denise and Emily
It was so great to hear your voice over seas today. It was a pleasant surprise! Get a good night's sleep & know that tomorrow is a new day. You'll feel better once your rested. Tomorrow should be fun seeing the sights of Kiev. Be sure to put on your walking shoes. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear you made it safely! I can't to see more pictures. ;)
ReplyDeleteYay! Glad to hear it! Enjoy :)))))
ReplyDeleteJust talked to you mom so knew you were there and sleeping before I read your blog. Looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing all about your journey. Can't wait to meet Erik! By the way, the dogs are doing great:)
ReplyDeleteYea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give my regards to Ukraine! :-)
ReplyDeleteExcited excited excited excited for you!!!!
I miss guys like crazy!! It has been fun seeing what time it is over there and just thinking that you are sleeping but I am still awake!! I sure do hope that what everyone has been telling me that 5 weeks will go by fast is true-But feels like today has gone on forever and ever. Thanks for the gifts today-We all really love them!! Love you so much!! Miss you more then you could ever know!! Love you,
ReplyDeleteLove, Katie-Bug :)