Tuesday, May 25, 2010

WE HAVE OUR SDA APPOINTMENT!!!!!!

We finally have our SDA Appt to get our son!!! It is on June 15th and we will leave on June 11th around 11:45am. This means we should be meeting our son for the first time on June 17th. WOW!! I just can't wait to see him face to face and give him a great big hug!! It looks like we will be gone until July 17th at this point. The date we get home could change and probably will but at least we have an idea. WE ARE GOING TO GET OUR SON!!! Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Michael and Denise and family, I am so very happy for you all. You will be in my prayers constantly. I cannot wait to mee Erik. We love you all and we are praying. My cell phone works 24/7, Michael, if you need Father/Son advice. Jesus Bless You All. Greg Dakil

    ReplyDelete